Monday 21 April 2008

Wibble wobble!


Well...

...todays blog is to show what I managed to do in a couple of hours, even though most of today was spent running around for materials and bits and pieces!

I managed to lay 2 sheets on the floor - doesn't sound much I know, but driving around takes time, and energy, and I was pretty knackered by the time I got to the house...

... but the difference those few boards make on the floor is incredible - it actually feels really solid and stable...

..which is great, because after closer inspection, my pride and joy ISN'T as solid as previously thought...

...I mean, I knew some of the frame was a bit wet, and a little rotten in places, but now when you look at the corners of the shed (on the right hand side of the photo) , you see daylight - which obviously isn't as super duper as I'd have hoped!

Still - I'll MAKE it solid any way I can, using various angle brackets....and magic if I have to!

(...and I was able to use my new circular board saw today :D )

No comments: