Monday 14 April 2008

Almost 100%

Well, after a week of the medication I finally feel almost 100% again now - apart from the occassional cough I still have, but another check up on Wednesday should see that off.

It looks like I actually had Bacterial Pneumonia...

...possibly from the chicken coop - from the pellet feed dust, the hay dust and all the poop dust (sorry) that I kick up - god knows how the chickens are!

So that is yet another job I have to sort out - clean and possibly rebuild the inside of the coop so it's a bit easier to clean.

Personally I'm ok - I'll wear a dust mask when I collect the eggs from now on!

At least I won't run out of jobs....


...EVER!

:D

2 comments:

Don said...

I'm glad your doctor found the culprit and now you can get better! Hmmm, maybe I should start out using the dust masks?

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

"At least I won't run out of jobs....


...EVER!"

how true lol