Saturday 19 July 2008

Tag I'm it!

I’ve been tagged! My friend Don at A view from the Green Barn tagged me to share six random things about me, and then tag six others.

I probably won't be as good at this as him though...

So Here are my six random things:

1. I learnt to play the drums at 8 when my Dad let me use his set.

2. I have really small hands!

3. Even though I shave my head, my hair has lasted me longer than my Dads hair has lasted him!

4. The thing that made me sit up and notice my wife when I first met her was her beautiful green eyes!

5. I used to help Zak score goals at 'Seagull Specials', which is a football team for kids with special needs, supported and run by Brighton and Hove Albion - our local team.

6. One of my old motorbikes won 'Worst Rat' at a bikers rally- which means it was the worst bike in the entire rally. (think Mad Max type of bike! Matt black and using beer can for air intake)

I’m tagging:

Jo my wife at Jo Blogs - it's amazing how she thinks up all those ideas - and I'm so so proud of her for being asked to have her designs published in international magazines! and she has another blog too - Jo Blogs Outdoors (Love you Jo!)

Connie at Cetta Cheese Chatter - she is my friend in Hawaii who is in Television, also does a lot of crafting - her charms and jewellery is fantastic!

Greta at Little Brown Hens - she says she's a 16 year old stuck in the body of a 50 y/o. She really cares for her ex-battery hens, as you will see when you visit her blog!

LVP at Little Veg Patch is another on my blog list, she has a town garden that she has transformed into a hive of activity, with her ex-battery chickens and vegetable patch.

Angel at Stormdreaming - she has firm opinions and will let you know about them! She loves art and graphics, and takes some cool photos.

Math from Ramblings of a Technomage - he and Angel are online gamer friends, Math writes programs and stuff for his Mac PC including some stuff he develops. Math is also an accomplished cook, and loves to share recipies for cakes!

It's difficult for me to do this, mainly as I don't have time at the moment to go blog surfing, but I hope those that are mentioned here will get a few more readers!

Tag Rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on the blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six people at the end of your post.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

9 comments:

Don said...

Sorry to put you through all of that~! (not really)

I especially like the idea of the nasty looking bike. I'll bet it looks so bad that it looks great. My bro-in-law has a 1956 international pickup truck that is pea green and is a total beast, but it looks awesome.

Stiggy said...

No problem matey!

Yeah that's the sort of thing - I have a photo of it somewhere - I made a cissy bar out of galvanised metal flat bar I got from work, and covered it with foam pipe lagging, then bound the whole lot to make it watertight with gaffa tape (builders tape).

It was about 2'tall but it made my bike look totally insane!

:D

Angel said...

I listed :)

Little Veg Patch said...

Thanks for the tag, I shall have a go :)

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Thanks for the lovely words.... xx

Little Veg Patch said...

Hi Stiggy, my tag post is complete. Not very exciting !! :O but hey I had a go.

Math Campbell-Sturgess said...

Add me too to the list; don't have 6 friends to tag back, but I played as best I can.

I sound lame though. But I tried...

Greta said...

Stiggy!!! Thank you for the tag! It's weird to think I have such lovely friends I've not met (YET!!!).

Seriously, I have to say that you and Jo are a lovely couple and are so happy that you are blessed with your two lovely lads.

My love to you all.
Greta xxx

Greta said...

Ooooh, forgot to say, I'm on to the tagging malarky. 50 and I'm getting tagged!